Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hunger.................

To whom am i gonna to let this feelings out? To whom...to whom....
aaa....hah....its u my lovely dearie blog.....!!! Feel greatfull u are there for me to let n jot down my ideas...my readings...my diary( is it?).....

Ya'll know how am i feeling right now....?!!
The exact words are.......Hunger...craving....starving.....excite....in malay words...berkobar-kobar...happy.....i feel all the happy  and good spirits are in my blood, hormon, and adrenalin right now....haha...

don't get me wrong.....i'm not starving for food...(i'm fasting right now)
Hunger and starving for knowledge...all the interesting info i'm surfing in
so i jot it all down in small note book of mine...not to let it fly by the wings.....
Lots of interesting knowledge given by God to us...
Hence I feel like i'm so tiny.tiny..tiny little creature...

I feel like i'm an ant...
so small looking for all the interesting stuff to collect...and use....to impress.....and  excite about it...
Thanks God for granting me this feeling right now...
I lurve this feeling....

Thanks God I have this blog....to let all my expression out....at least i have channel to let it flow......

Seriously I want to further my study.....
i love to study about plants...
i love to study about Islamic history n civilization
i love to contribute my energy to the most problematic condition about facilities management in Malaysia...
i know that most people would say..facility management is more marketable compared to those two...but...it just my passion..

u'll know what....the thing meandering in my mind now is....if i make part time study..i dunno whether i can manage my time well or not..
i do think about going to take 2 years unpaid leave to further my studies....but how am i gonna make it in terms of financial....i already bought a house.....n monthly installment for cars...i cannot afford it if i take unpaid leave...... how am i gonna manage that..
the other option is.......try asking and apply for department fund....hah....i dunno whether i'm gonna get it or not...the competition is tough...other thing is...they have quotas....contract period ....all the hassle make me do not want to think about it...i do not know why...after all...i know it is a good option...

i just pray i'll be given by Him the right,  and easy ways/path  for me to do about this (the question is...when?am i ganna make it)?........



No comments:

Post a Comment