Monday, June 4, 2012

Garden rumah mak

Salam....

Gardening is kind of therapy...really...i miss gardening...
Sejak saya pindah rumah...saya dah tak melakukan aktiviti gardening lagi bcoz my house do not have a compound for me to do gardening anymore.....

My parents did paved all the compound except some mound behind the backyard...so..my garden isn't really gone...my father transfered all my plants dekat belakang bukit rumah saya.... bukit tu agak slopey so i'm not really into it...ni sahajalah yg tinggal...

Huhu...my garden is gone!


My father transfer my plants here...in a steepy slope



Inilah yang tinggal..pokok melur

Pokok kangkung ku yang berjasa...mostly can harvest twice in one week!

Ulam raja

Pokok kariku yang setia


Plants that amazed me this week in my parents house is....

Jeng.............jeng...........jeng..................................................


Pisang tanduk!!!


Pisang tanduk

Pisang tanduk yang besar...geram dibuatnya!

Pisang berangan
Nak tgk my parent paved the compund house...?! Here it is....

It looks nice actually...even though my green n lovely garden has gone...huhu..

Nice compund kan...suitable 4 those yg tak suke nak maintenance green...



The green leftovers in my parents compund...

Looks nice kan that green.....very bushy

Green pots in planter box

Pokok epal mangga n kaduk...still waiting 4 that epal mangga untuk berbuah...

So...good bye for my gardening activities...sob..sob..

Tak per lah..so....mungkin satu hari nanti....i can do gardening bile saya beli rumah yang ade compund nanti..hihi...(insyaAllah)


No comments:

Post a Comment